For the best Acting and Dancing Classes Training in Scottsdale and Phoenix, look no further.
Dancing, Acting, and Fun: All In One Class
Whether you want to stay in audition shape, learn some amazing new skills, or simply have some fun with friends... our classes are for you!
Fun Physical Activity
Train hard while learning fast and having a blast! Get ready to "shine" with increased flexibility, skill, stamina... oh yeah, did we mention sweat?
You're not tied to our classes for a term or year. Pop in and pop out* every four weeks as you wish
*Class spaces are extremely limited. Unfortunately, we can’t hold your spot if you dip out.
We Got Broadway's Attention!
Our students got all 'zazzed' up and danced the night away to the tune of 'It's Time To Dance' from the smash musical The Prom, only for the video to be picked viewed (and loved!) by the cast members themselves! Another highlight to end the year of awesome training!
What To Expect
- Explore Acting Basics In A Pressure Free, Encouraging Environment
- Have Fun Being Silly With Friends Through Acting And Improv Games
- Build Confidence Being Expressive In Small Group Setting
- Learn To Use Your Body And Imagination To Tell A Story
- Increase Coordination, Flexibility, And Body Awareness
- Discover What Goes Into Theatre Auditions And How To Shine
- Ignite Your Passion For Performing!
- Learn Dances And Act Out Scenes From Broadway’s Most Beloved Musicals
- Explore The Fundamentals Of Theatrical Performance And Enhance Stage Skills
- Have A Blast Playing Improv Acting Games, Laughing, And Learning With Friends
- Become Knowledgeable Of Basic Acting, Dance, and Theatre Terminology
- Activities Teach You To Use Your Body To Act Through Movement And Tell A Story
- Learn About Musical Theatre Auditioning And How To Prepare For Success
- Gain Experience Acting In A Group As You Become Comfortable In The Spotlight
- Receive Training That Will Make You A More Confident, Well Rounded Performer
- Put Passion Into Practice While Exploring The Fundamentals Of Theatre Acting
- Build Confidence In Your Abilities And Discover Your Strengths As A Performer
- Explore The Dynamics Of Humor And Timing Through Fun Improv Games
- Discover Character Types And What Roles You Will Enjoy Playing
- Learn To Master Your Own Monologue That’s Chosen Just For You
- Develop Cold Reading Skills And How To Deliver Your Best In An Audition
- Dive Into Character Development And How To Bring YOU Into Your Roles
- Have A Blast With Peers That Share A Love Of Performing In A Safe, Supportive Atmosphere!
- Have A Blast With Us Each Class As We Dance To Hits From Broadway’s Best Shows
- Enhance Your Abilities By Increasing Body Awareness, Flexibility, And Endurance
- Gain A Knowledge Of Basic Dance Terminology And Movements
- Explore Acting Through Dance As You Use Your Body To Tell A Story
- Develop Skills To Quickly Pick Up And Retain On The Spot Choreography
- Gain Valuable Insight And Tips On How To Stand Out In A Dance Call
- Personalize Choreography By Learning To Dance Like The Character You’re Playing
- Increase Your Confidence While Becoming A More Well Rounded Performer
- Connect And Create With Friends Who Share Your Passion
After cancellation, the subscription ends from the next bill renewal. No refunds are given for previous payments.
*Training team enrollment is loosely based on age, but experience plays a huge part in determining the best training team for your child. After the first class, our coaches will review whether or not a different training team would be a better fit for your child. Placement of any child, in any class, is always at the discretion of PYT and it’s Directors.